- 711mm, 1126mm, 486mm, 573mm
- 422mm, 502mm, 821mm, 1220mm, 1700mm
- Horizontal, Vertikal
- 190W, 500W, 317W, 248W, 346W
- 1780mm, 600mm, 835mm, 1070mm, 1310mm, 1545mm
- 490W, 248W, 320W, 406W, 581W, 627W
- 600mm, 440mm, 520mm, 680mm, 360mm
- 1780mm, 1460mm, 1620mm, 1140mm, 1300mm
- 580W, 224W, 293W, 372W, 472W
- 1140mm, 1300mm, 1460mm, 1620mm, 1780mm
- 360mm, 440mm, 520mm, 600mm, 680mm
- 227W, 292W, 366W, 449W, 540W
- 500mm, 600mm, 530mm, 630mm, 680mm, 480mm, 580mm
- 1620mm, 1140mm, 900mm, 1860mm, 1380mm, 660mm
- 375W, 500W, 350W, 550W, 438W, 424W, 388W, 304W, 541W, 407W, 469W, 471W, 511W, 589W, 628W, 440W, 413W, 378W, 280W, 289W, 327W, 336W, 373W, 451W, 487W, 566W, 301W, 311W, 352W, 363W, 402W, 353W, 365W, 383W, 442W, 405W, 419W, 474W, 507W
- 430mm, 530mm, 630mm
- 1185mm, 1680mm, 600mm, 780mm
- 301W, 244W, 358W, 319W, 393W, 467W, 576W, 685W, 653W, 805W, 957W
Design water radiator
The various water radiators are divided into vertical radiators and horizontal radiators. The different types of radiators are usually operated by a central heating system with warm water. The now warm radiator releases this heat into the air. Typically, water radiators are used in the bathroom as towel dryers or in any room as designer radiators.
Here in the shop, you can select from the two categories such as vertical radiators or horizontal radiators. Our designer radiators that run on water are of the highest quality and, above all, each one looks fantastic. Your room gains in functional beauty and is thus also individual.
In the shop, you can choose according to different sizes, different RAL, and special colors and according to function. Choosing the right radiator is therefore very easy for us. Let yourself be inspired by the 3D views of our bathroom radiators and radiators. When you are on the respective radiator, simply click on the "3D view and animation" tab and view this radiator from different perspectives and also in the room.
A radiator for your bathroom is both decorative and practical at the same time. Heating becomes a beautiful affair.
The different designs and shapes of the radiators also have different heating outputs in watts. This is also dependent on the flow temperature as well as the return temperature. Low flow temperatures consequently also have lower energy, i.e. heating power and thus heat development. The two values can be found in your central heating system.
Now you can choose the right radiator
We have radiators for the bathroom, hallway, kitchen as well as for the living room or office. In addition, we have 174 RAL colors and 50 special colors for our heaters